🚨🚨H4ML CALL TO ACTION! 🚨🚨
HB1001 was weakened further and passed committee- your action is important.
Make 3 calls:
1. YOUR SENATOR Need help? Text 260-286-0988: FIND
2. Senator Messmer 317-232-9840
3. Rep Lehman 317-234-9380
Tell them "HB1001 does not protect Hoosiers. As it stands, it will codify discrimination through testing. We will not accept this! Hoosiers must have TRUE PROTECTIONS like SB286."
You may add:
1. An immediate independent 3rd party investigation for all Hoosier VAERS reports.
2. Required education of all working in health care on VAERS reporting & CICP
3. Required education on adverse events, VAERS reporting, and CICP for patients prior to vaccination. “
Become a agent of POLITICAL ACCOUNTABILITY & CHANGE! h4ml.org/facl
Read HB1001 here. Today's amendment probably won't be included until tomorrow. http://iga.in.gov/legislative/2022/bills/house/1001
SB 286 for your reading pleasure: http://iga.in.gov/legislative/2022/bills/senate/286
Paid for by the supporters of Hoosiers for Medical Liberty, a tax exempt non-profit organization under IRC 501(c)(4) which does not endorse, support, or oppose candidates for election.
Ashley Grogg RN-MSN sharing insights, tips, and updates on Medical Liberty throughout the Hoosier state.